Thursday, September 25, 2008



This is my card I submitted at my favorite Stamp store in Elk Grove, CA. The theme was buttons. Hopefully I win. You get a $25 gift card to use at their store and I already know what I want! =) It was so crazy...after I went there the first time, I rec'd a handmade card from one of the girls that was working that day to personally thank me for coming in and inside of it was a package of bling. So sweet. I know they probably make it a habit of doing that as customer satisfaction, but, hey...I like it! It's a great idea! Got me to come back! =) I left the card for the lady, Marilea, that sent me the card. She's a sweetheart! Enjoy!

Mel =)

3 comments:

Janet said...

Great card! I hope you win!!!

You have also been tagged! Check out my blog for the dets!

hugs

Debby said...

I love this card and great customer service is always a treat because it's so hard to find these days. Are you done with NY pics? I was looking forward to more.

Shannon Roberts said...

Super cute! Hope you win!! Suggestion??? Do you have a Blush Blossom Marker??? It is my favorite "SKIN" color.