Saturday, September 6, 2008

Copic Spica markers...a new found love...




Thanks to Shannon, I found these really cool markers...well, they're more like pens, but they color with a hint of glitter! I LOVE THEM!! Check this out...I ordered them Wednesday and they came today...Saturday! Crazy fast shipping!! Here is the link she gave me for anyone who wants it

http://www.ellenhutson.com/servlet/the-670/COPIC-Spica-Glitter-Pen/Detail

I made her a thank you card, but I will not post it until she gets it. I did however make a few other cards today. It is extremely hot outside and I just can't bare taking Sunshine out when it's like this. Plus, we went out last night with a bunch of friends and didn't get home til about 5am. I'm still really tired, but never too tired to make something!! =P Dale had to go to work...at 6am...poor patients. "Oh, you can't breathe...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...oh, sorry...what was your problem again!?" I can only imagine.

Mel =)

4 comments:

Debby said...

Aren't they fabulous! I find every excuse to use them. Awesome as always!

Debby said...

Your cards, your artwork. Awesome as always. I love what you do.

Debby said...

uh 5 am. Oh right you're 21, you can handle it. :-)

Lindsay said...

i love the hula penguin!! i have that stamp but have yet to figure out a cute way to play with it! i think i need to order me some of those sparkle markers!

PS thanks for all the support with my stamps your words were so kind