Monday, September 29, 2008

My 2nd favorite scrapbook store!


Thanks to an awesome Bella sista, I discovered a store called Green Tangerine in Rocklin, CA. (Sorry Sistah, I don't remember who told me about it.) It is this HUGE scrapbook heaven with tons of "stuff"! My goodness! It took me about an hour and a half to get there, but it was worth the drive. I spent over 3hrs. shopping. It's very modern and clean. Tons of stamps and embellishments...and check this out...I happened to visit on one of their weekend garage sales! Yes, garage sales...fellow scrappers bring the stuff they don't use anymore and sell it super cheap! Ahh...I bought four punches for Sunshine's preschool class for $1! There were tons of idea books and magazines for $1. They had scrapbook kits, stamp sets, cutters...pretty much anything you can think of. I didn't find my Zutter Bind It All though...boo. They sold out. I found a site that featured them...http://kcra.cityvoter.com/green-tangerines-scrapbook-superstore/biz/77161. Make sure if you're in the Sacramento area, you check it out!

There was also a store about 5min away that wasn't worth the drive. Not sure about the actual items in the store, but the service wasn't that great! The moment I walked in, the lady told me they were closing in half an hour. No "hi"..."the baskets are there"...then bash me with "We're closing soon."...nothin! She must not have known how much damage I could do in half an hour. The store was little anyways. It wouldn't have taken that long to go through it...and the prices seemed a little high for what they were offering. She just ruined the thrill...know what I mean!?

Mel =)

3 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

oooo, that place looks like FUN!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - Sounds like a piece of heaven! I think I would enjoy a store like that for sure!

Debby said...

I wish we had something like that around here sounds cool!