Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A real Super bella!




Thank you to all the Sistahs who answered my cry! And thanks to the Sistahs who liked my last Superbella! This Superbella looks so much better to me. I colored her dress with SU markers and her cape and her boots with Spica glittery pens. I added some pizzaz (probably not how you spell that) by rubbing my ink pad directly onto the background of the image. Fortunately, the background paper I used already had glitter, so I didn't have to do any of that! The Thank You is from SU.

Now on to tackle the New York trip blog entry...this might take a little while!

Mel =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pink!

Shannon Roberts said...

IS SOOOOOOOOOO Pretty in Real Life!! Thank you so much for choosing to send it to me & I will not apologize for being an enabler; LOL!!