Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy, busy bee!

Little Miss Sunshine Esguerra! She is such a crazy lady! And she's like this ALL the time! =)

I sure wish I knew some people having babies...hmmph.


This was a card I whipped together for a wedding Dale and I went to Saturday. I bought the ring stamp for $4 at my favorite stamp store...not knowing anyone getting married. I just liked the stamp. I love my scallop punch from SU! It rocks! Am I the only one who does silly things like this?

I ended up decorating the wrapping paper with the same stamp. Super cute! I got them a scrapbook kit for their wedding and honeymoon pictures. Dale grew up with the groom. He was kind of like a big brother to him. We didn't know the bride other than she is a minister's daughter...so I didn't think my taste in lingerie would have been appropriate for a gift. This seemed safe. =)



Mel =)

4 comments:

Mae said...

Great idea & very nice! She sure emulates her name!! Love the smile.

Mae

LeAnne said...

Very cute, looks like you hit your 1000 already. I just hit mine too! Congrats. I feel some blog candy coming on too.

Anonymous said...

Love the way your paper matches your card...great idea.

Candy said...

This is beautiful in it's simplicity. NO you are not the only one who does things like this. I love it and I am sure the bride and groom appreciated the gift and the card and matching paper.
Candy