Saturday, September 27, 2008

And the winner is...

I let Kaila pick the number before we started so I couldn't be bias and pick my favorites or change my answer partially through the contest! =) She picked 234,559!! So...the guesser who came closest is...Ms. Katie Shawger aka. Paper Makeup!! Woo-hoo!! Looks like I will have to go shopping for another blog candy soon as I now have almost 800 hits! Go, fight, win!

Katie, please email me privately your address! (melanie.esguerra@sbcglobal.net) I will pop this in the mail as soon as I get it!! Congrats!

Mel =)

5 comments:

Tegan said...

good on you katie! congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Katie! That was fun Mel, thanks. ~C~

Debby said...

Congrats Katie!

Shannon Roberts said...

YEAH KATIE!!!!!!!! Woo hoo ! Have fun & share what you create !

LeAnne said...

Congrats Katie, that was such a fun way to pick a winner!