Monday, September 1, 2008

I found an awesome store!






So...do you remember a few posts ago? The day I couldn't find the scrapbook store to submit my Aloha card? Well, my daughter and I decided to spend some time together Saturday morning. We took a drive to Elk Grove. We found it!! I actually am super happy I didn't find it the first time. I would have only had about 30 minutes because I had to pick up the girls from school. Kaila and I spent 3 hours and over $100 there. It was the best scrapbook store I think I've ever been in! They had really cute card samples and make-n-takes. Their website is www.scrapnstampstore.com. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who is passing through or lives in Northern California. Here are some of the pics we took!

Happy Memorial Day!

Mel =)

3 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

You are lucky to be able to take pictures in a store. A couple times I've tried it here in Austin and all but had my camera hit me on the buttocks on the way out the door.

Debby said...

Cool glad you found it! Looks like you scored too! Doncha love it when the little things make you so happy! Also...Happy labor day ;-)

Lara said...

What fun! You are super lucky to have such an awesome store so close! We only have big box craft stores here, none of the fun stuff from a provate store.