Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thank you Auntie Mae!


Just thought I'd let you know I have the best Bella Sistah! She sends me the most thoughtful gifts...and...today...as I was literally ripping my package open because I could smell something good and hear something rattling...my daughters sat eagerly watching. They kept trying to reach their little hands inside. I told them it was for me and I had to read the card first! I received her very first Bella card! Woo-hoo! Super cute. On the card it said there were two goody bags for the girls. Ahh...they were so excited! Thank you Aunt Mae!!

The smell were Cinnamon Bun tea lights!! Good thing because I was running low! The rattling were brads...in one of my favorite colors I might add! Thank you! Thank you!

Mel =)

1 comment:

Debby said...

Oh my gosh. Your husband is surrounded by beautiful girls! Do your girls take an interest in dance as well?