Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Debbie tagged lil 'ol me! =) Thanks Deb!

RULES

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So...unlike Debbie, I am not shy at all! (...Can that be my first fact? Hmm.)

1. I make a killer Lasagna! (Is that how you spell that?)

2. When I was a kid, my life long goal was to be a nun.

3. I do not watch TV. (I'll rent a movie now and then, but refuse to watch TV.)

4. I am Chinese, Filipino, Mexican, Native American and Portuguese...4th generation American. My hubby says being at family events is like being at the United Nations!

5. I dropped out of college 5 times. (Couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with my life and college wasn't paying for diapers!)

6. I was a secret from my hubby's parents, due to religious background differences, for the first 4yrs of our relationship.

7. I have been a Polynesian Dancer since I was 5. I travelled to Tahiti as an ambassador when I was 19. I taught dancers from age 2-65! Super fun!

Go, fight, win!! That's me in a nutshell!

I TAG...
Mae- sorry, I know you've been tagged already, but I want more!! =) hehe
Theresa
Cheri
Danyel
I wish I knew more Bellas...that haven't been tagged of course! Hey, can I tag-back Debby!? Just kidding!

Mel =)

1 comment:

Mae said...

Just for you I posted some more info. =)