Sunday, September 21, 2008

New York continued!


This was the best BBQ joint I've ever been to! Yummy!


The Natural History Museum- Kaila really enjoyed this place. She either learned about the stuff here last year or is currently studying it in 6th grade. I wish I could post all the pics, but these are the ones that are right side up.

(I'm not sure who these people are in the picture of my favorite dinosaur.)


Okay, so I was going to post according to the day, but I have Dori syndrom and can't remember stuff too well short-term. (Kinda scary...good thing I have my Long Term Care in place!) I figured I can just group a bunch of pics of stuff we saw instead! Enjoy!

I started the scrapbook today. FYI...I haven't completed a scrapbook to this day, but this time will be different...wink, wink...nod, nod! hehe

Mel =)

2 comments:

Debby said...

MMMMM Yummy! Just call them Ted & Alice.

Mae said...

Just do a page or two at a time so you can enjoy the process not feel like it is a chore. Throw in a couple of cards & it will be a blast!!