Saturday, October 4, 2008

STAMPIN BELLA GIFT CERTIFICATE!!

Okay, so I'm running a little behind schedule, but I finally got an idea for a blog candy. So, first off, THANK YOU BELLAS for continuing to support the habit! =) You have NO IDEA how important you all have become to my daily life. It's like free therapy! =) hehehe

I was invited by a good friend of mine to participate in a few craft fairs coming up this holiday season. (Isn't it funny how the holidays just seem to get longer and longer each year!? Hmmph!) Anyways...I need some ideas for projects. I have almost any "tool" you can have so the sky is the limit on what I'm lookin' for! What sells the best?! If you have a blog, please post your entry on your site and let me know where to find it. If you don't have one, email me your entry and I will post it on my blog so everyone can enjoy it! (And, of course, I will give you ALL the credit!!) I'm a pretty visual person, so can you please post pictures when possible and a brief description of your project! I will have my craft fair partner decide the winner.

Contest ends OCTOBER 10, 2008 AT MIDNIGHT so don't procrastinate!!

Oh yeah...since we are celebrating 1,000 hits...the winner will receive a gift certificate to STAMPING BELLA for 1,000...pennies! Yep, $10 to spend on ANYTHING you want. I figured my blog candies will increase in value as the number of hits increases! I can't wait to hit 1,000,000 hits! Woo-hoo...the damage that can be done with that bad boy! =)

Good luck and have fun!!

Mel =)

10 comments:

Janet said...

Well i have sold decorated Pringles cans at craft sales and coaster frames:) On my blog are my thanksgiving ones, and bella cans:) Also altered picture frames sell well and they are only $1.50 at michaels:)
hope this helps!
janet

Shannon Roberts said...

I have made glass ornaments, candles, & notebooks w/matching pens & they were all HITS!!! Please share what you make! MWAH!!!!!!

Shannon Roberts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carri D said...

Hmmmm, I don't have any ideas for you at this time. I just wanted to stop by and say how much I enjoy your blog, and that I am posting a link to this on mine.
www.imcarrid.blogspot.com

LeAnne said...

Stamped candles have been popular for me. Katie Cotton has a gret tutorial on her blog at http://papermakeup.blogspot.com/2008/01/stamping-on-candles.html

Good luck and happy crafting!

Mae said...

I have not tried selling anything, but I really thought the image holder I sent you would be a great idea. It could be given as a gift itself or you could add images & sell both together. It might be nice to get different stamped images. I followed the directions from a blog by Moni. The web address is http://nixe-moni.blogspot.com/2008/07/dt-paperbasics-cardfolder-my-first.html.
Sorry such a long address. That is what is listed on the papers I printed.

Mae

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing to sell is sooo simple to make. I don't have one to post a picture of, but what you do is take a letter sized envelope - the longer ones...seal it shut.... decorate it (stamped image), then cut one end off -about 3 inches- crimp the bottom longer end and slide the cut top part over (as a lid).... the crimped part can be omitted... large enough to put in gift certificates or lottery tickets!
Hmmm ~ maybe I should make one tomorrow and post to my blog to share the idea.
~Charlene~
http://myroomtocreate.blogspot.com

cathy said...

I have never done a craft fair, but I was thinking about what I would do. I think gift card holders, important date reminders with a year's worth of cards and the stamped candles could be big sellers.

My work site has a craft sale every year and I never participate, so I am looking forward to hearing the ideas everyone gives you!

Lindsay said...

oh sounds like fun!!! well mine are halloween themed, but can easily be done with christmas products. I love altering composition books, not books, or creating covers for notepads or post its. i try to reuse all teh cardboard inserts that come with CM or Su paper packs, or with CM page protectors, or the back and front covers of DCWV stacks etc I have throwing them away so i chop them down to size and cover them like a book cover and glue in my notepads. (i removed the magnets from teh pads that had them...and i think now i am going to reuse teh magnets and create fridge magnets!!! now my fridge can look as pretty as my cards and crafts! (i think thats what ill do today and ill post pics of those too!)

heres 2 notepads - http://socallinz.blogspot.com/2008/10/more-halloween-creations.html

here are 5 more - http://socallinz.blogspot.com/2008/10/getting-ready-for-halloween.html

Amy said...

Hey girl:

I've never sold any of these before, but I once helped make some really cute snowmen. We took a Folgers coffe can with a lid (cleaned out really well of course) and decoupaged the outside of the can with decorated papers. Then we took buttons and painted wood pieces and glued them on for eyes, nose and mouth. Finally, we took and old stocking cap and put a plastic sack inside to make it stiff and placed it on the head. Oh yeah, we also took a scrap of material and tied it around the base of the can for a scarf. People are able to put goodies inside and give them as gifts or to use in their own house for holiday decore. ;-)

Hope it helps!

Amy
www.thescrapaddict.blogspot.cm