Friday, October 10, 2008

Leanne tagged me with a twist! =)

I've been tagged with a twist! This one was a little easier to do! =) Thanks Leanne for thinkin' of me!

Here's how it works...
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Answer the five sets of five (these are easy)
3. Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the 5 sets of five...

Things you love...
1. CHOCOLATE...anything chocolate!
2. HAPPY people!
3. sharing knowledge
4. BIG dogs!
5. shopping

Things you don't love...
1. smelly people
2. coffee
3. wasting time
4. excuses
5. cleaning my house...boo!

Songs on your iPod/Playlist
1. Developing the Leaders Around You- John Maxwell
2. When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls
3. So What - Pink
4. This Is My Now- Jordin Sparks
5. Girls Just Want To Have Fun - oh yes, the one and only, Cyndi Lauper!

Favorite Foods/Drinks
1. CHOCOLATE!
2. Arizona Green Tea
3. Jello Cheese Cake
4. Chocolate Chip Cookies
5. PIZZA!

People you are tagging...
1. Mae
2. Debbie
3. Amy
4. Eulanda
5. Shannon

Have fun gals!! =)