Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm baaaacccckkk!! =)

I haven't had much time for me lately. Today was a stay in all day (except to drop off the girls at school), brush my teeth (but that's about it), remain in my sweats and make stuff ALL DAY!! =) Woo-hoo!

Here's some stuff that came out of today! Enjoy!

I worked on the craft show projects. Not all of them are complete, but I have a short attention span and get REALLY bored REALLY fast! So I did like 3 of these, 5 of these, 1 of this...know what I mean!? I found these CUTIES on SCS. The tag says, "Thanks for making me a Smartie". It's attached to a jar filled with Smartie candies! Too cute.















I found the orange pencil holders on SCS as well. Inside is a post it note pad. The purple one is a pencil holder with an eraser on the front.





These skeletons are straws I found at the Dollar Tree store. There are 5 in a pack. I just opened the pack and re-packed them in a clear envelope with the sticky tab cut off. I ties a ribbon around it.



















6 pack of cards



Happy day!

Mel =)

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

great stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Wowee you had a very productive day! I love the straws and the smarties.... I have my productive date set for this weekend, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a very busy day. Love all of your Halloween stuff...Halloween is my fave!!! Good luck at your craft fairs.

Mae said...

What a busy girl. I love them all. Wish I had a day like that, I love them all.

Felicia said...

cute stuff girl. good luck at your craft fair.

Lynn Put said...

These are all very cute projects and I'm sure you'll do great at your craft show! Love the smartie jars and the Bellas are fantastic!

Lindsay said...

thanks for the compliments...i can get a lot done in a day if i put my mind to it! lol

Debby said...

Wow! All very cool. Good luck!