Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My little scrapbook corner!

Have you ever wondered what everyone else's craft space look like?! I do. Well...if you don't, here's mine anyways! hehehe...I'm not done with it (who ever is, right!?), but it's functional...and, yes, it is supposed to be a formal dining room. HEY! I eat in here sometimes! =)






I think the best part of it was the cost. Yes, the cost. I saved a lot of money by thrift store and bargain hunting. I found the blue thingy with my paper and catalogs on top for $10 at the thrift store. I was going to paint it, but I actually liked how it looked once I put it to work. The cabinet and shelves are stackables you can find at Lowe's. I made two little work stations for Sunshine and Kaila by placing two white scrap pieces I found at IKEA in their "as-is" section over the stackables. I found the random baskets and boxes at the thrift store too! I keep misc. rubber stamps, glitter, some acrylics and my embossing stuff in them. Baskets are used for ribbon pieces, scraps, cards that need their pictures taken, envelopes and sticky stuff (adhesives and pop up dots). The girls have their own sets of stuff in the blue and brown shelf thingy so they don't "disturb" my work space. It keeps the peace! =) Okay, so I'm a Type A and T. THINGS HAVE THEIR PLACE! hehe...I'm working on that part of me!

I posted these pictures for the awesome blog candy Amy's giving away! You can find it at http://www.thescrapaddict.blogspot.com/!



Mel =)

3 comments:

Debby said...

Cute! And so tidy! Are you sure this is where you make all your fabulous creations? When I get in create mode I have paper and crap everywhere!

Kim said...

Awesome craft room! I love it! I only have a craft corner...I can't wait until we build a house so I can design my own room! Yours ROCKS!
Hugs~ Kim

Felicia said...

I love all your storage cubicles! I really love your room!