Thursday, October 9, 2008

Some "manly" cards





So I have this lady who pays me $2 for my birthday and thank you cards. She is SUPER sweet. She works with my mom. I have tried to teach her how to make cards and she just doesn't want to do it. (Sound familiar?) What ever cards I don't use myself, I give to Mom, she brings them to work and sells them to this lady. Anyways, she asked me if I could make more "manly" card as she often has guys in the office she would like to give cards to and my usuals are really flowery and glittery and stuff. So here are a few I came up with! Well, I don't know if I would give the cougar print "Make a Wish" card to a guy at work though!! hehe...Enjoy!

Mel =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the guy cards...love the truck. I guess I just might have to use bellas with manly colors too. Maybe Cruiseabella will work since she is in a car, right?

LeAnne said...

Cute cards for guys.

BTW...Tag, you're it. Check out my blog to play.

Mae said...

Love them. I have to agree with the last one...might get the wrong idea?! Very nice.

Debby said...

Leopard print (or whatever print) to the guy you have a crush on! Right!?!?! Funny! Love the cards. You always do such nice work.