Friday, August 29, 2008

Thank you so much Cheribella!!


I have to say...this was just what I needed today! I am so fortunate to have found the Bellas. My new Bella Sistahs have made this new Blogging experience very easy! Thank you so much Cheri (http://www.cheribella.wordpress.com/) for your help posting pics!! You're the best!

My nominations for this award go to...drum roll please...

Katie www.papermakeup.blogspot.com You are a Supermom and very talented artist!
Theresa www.lil-bittacreativity.blogspot.com Thanks for passing on the knowledge and
sparking my creativity!
Tangi www.tangerinesdreamcreations.blogspot.com Thank you for including me in the swaps
and organizing all of the events. I know it's
not easy, but it's much appreciated!
Debby www.debbysstuff.blogspot.com Thank you for your regular posts. Your comments are
always nice to see!
Meli www.theglittergoddess.blogspot.com Thanks for sharing your life...makes mine seem not
so weird! =)

I know two or the five just got awards and I hope that's okay. I don't know more than 5 Bellas yet...I'm workin' on it!!

So here's the rules if you didn't know...

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them.5. Put links of those blogs
on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

3 comments:

Meli Palmer said...

"Thanks for sharing your life...makes mine seem not
so weird! =)"

HA HA HA. Giiiiirl. Please. Your life is STILL weird. I just admit to more than you do :o)

You are totally sweet for the award.

Debby said...

Well aren't you a sweetie! Thank you so much! I truly enjoy reading your blog and checkin out all the cool stuff you make!

Katie Cotton said...

arent you sweet!!!! Thank you so much! I cant wait to get to know you better and better thru the bella group! :)