Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My 1st swap!!




Okay, so I signed up for the calendar swap even though the calendar I started awhile ago is almost done! I'm so excited! I got my 2nd Bella order today...and, yes, I'm tempted to place another one! Ahh...I think I'm addicted! I can't imagine the damage I would do if I lived closer to headquarters! I would probably end up working there.

Well, I know these are not Bellas, but I enjoyed making them and thought I'd share. I figured out how to take clearer pics! I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture, but the non-basketball one has flies in the background! This set is too cute. I bought it on dollarstamps.com. The basketball one is for my hubby. His 30th birthday is next Friday. He used to be a basketball freak. He hurt his back and now he just talks about the good 'ol days! =)

Enjoy!

Mel =)

2 comments:

Meli Palmer said...

Those froggies are so darn cute!!

Debby said...

Veery very cute!