Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ms. May


Introducing...Ms...May!! I colored her feet...but wasn't sure if those are shoes! Hmmph! Oh well!


Dale and I joined the gym...go, fight, win! I think it'll be good for us. Kaila's in school from 8-3 and Sunshine from 12-3. My appointments aren't typically that early in the day so I figured it'll give me something to do and keep me away from spending money! =) Anyone have any favorite workout classes? Yoga? Spinning? Salsa!? I think I'm going to sign up for something like that...just don't know which one yet. Any advise?!


Mel =)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

i love your miss may she's super sweet, i think shoes are cute, or maybe just trace the ties and then color a strap across the toes only for a sandal like shoe. but super cute.
I just started pilates and man do I feel it!!! i have yet to try yoga and step etc but i intend to experiment with all of them, but so far pilates is good.

Hulachickabella said...

I'm too much of a wimp to try pilates! =) I think I'm going to attemt the step class tomorrow. I'll let you know how that goes! I think it'll be great! My hubby hurt his back about a month ago and I decided we are WAY too young to start those problems. We live a busy life together with the girls and the business and...stuff. It was fun working out with him today. Kinda like old times. We've been married 5 years, together 9. I wonder if he'll take step with me...he signed us up for a Swing dancing class about 6 years ago. SUPER FUN! You should try it with your hubby!

Meli Palmer said...

Aw, she's so sweet looking!

I personally love Yoga and Pilates. If you can take a class, try it out! You might surprised what a good all-body workout they are.