Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ms. June


Introducing Ms. June! I think this one came out the best...so far! =) I was downloading the calendar grids for the swap and didn't realize if I pressed print x4, I was printing the entire year!! Ahh...I pressed stop and it kept going. So, not really thinking too much about it, I turned the printer off. I don't know if that was a good idea. The little screen said, "back door open". I opened and shut the back door, nothing changed. I opened every possible opening on the freakin' machine and it still didn't work! Now it's just not printing! Err...maybe it'll fix itself by tomorrow!! =)


Hope everyone had a fabulous Saturday!


Mel =)

2 comments:

Theresa said...

all your stuff is super cute!!! and your blog looks great!

Cheribella said...

I think Ms. June came out great. Sure wish I had that tan.
Cheri