Saturday, August 16, 2008

Welcome ME !!

I welcome myself to the blogging world...a world I didn't understand...something I honestly thought was a waste of time...until I met the Bellas! I haven't even met any of you personally, but reading your blogs through my daily email and seeing more people just like me, feels like I know each one of you already. I am unsure as to which I love most...making cards or buying stuff to make cards! I first heard of Stamping Bella from splitcoaststampers.com and instantly fell in love. I felt like a kid in a candy store. I ended up placing two orders this month alone and am already listing what I'm going to order next!! Is that weird?

Oh well, a little about myself...I am a 28 year young mother of 2. My daughters are 10 and 4. They LOVE stamping with Mom! I will post some of their stuff too...too cute! I have been married for 5 years, but together for 9. I am in the beginning stages of building a Primerica Financial Services agency. It is another passion of mine. I am a daughter, a sister, a mentor and a friend. I stamp because it takes me away from my hectic life. It allows me to have "me" time and not to feel guilty. I sometimes push myself too hard and forget to take care of "me".

I started stamping in 2003. I was introduced to it by a Stampin' Up demonstrator at a party at Mom's work. I had gone on maternity leave the day before and had lots of time. $300 later and a Demonstrator Agreement signed, I was going to conquer the world! =) Only until recently did I venture out to other stamps. I guess you can call me "loyal"! tehehe...and a little crazy!

Thanks for you time...and can someone tell me how this blog thing works?!?! how do I become part of groups and stuff?! =)

Mel =)

3 comments:

Cheribella said...

You did awesome for your very first blog! It's very scary at first-still can be to me since I'm still pretty new.
You will get emails every day from sistahs everywhere and there will be swaps and different things going on all the time.
Cheribella

Hulachickabella said...

Thanks...it wasn't hard at all actually! With a little help of course! I learn pretty fast, but I just don''t have the patience to figure stuff out! Why drive yourself nuts if someone else already knows how right!? Anyways, enough about me...how long have you been a Bella!??

Hulachickabella

lompo ramos emakarim said...

hi i'm lompo from indonseia
i'm newbie too
nice to know your blog