Friday, March 12, 2010
Auntie Helen's Celebration of Life...Our 1st Performance
One week notice, no costumes and a dance troupe that wasn't supposed to perform until July! Well, what do you do? YOU SAY, "YES!"
Accomplishments this month so far...
1. I learned how to use a serger!
2. I learned to sew on a zipper...thanks to YouTube! Here's the link I used... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05J2KyqpvRE ...Karen is AWESOME! =)
3. Finished 4 White Sandy Beach dresses.
4. Finished 2 keiki Otea costumes.
5. Finished 15 sets of Tane legpieces and 15 neckpieces.
6. Finished Brandee's Otea costume.
7. Finished 3 Over the Rainbow costumes.
8. Danced/Instructed ... lost track of hours.
9. Finished my Solo headpiece.
Whew...I have an AMAZING life!! =)
Next stop...March 17th... Heiva i Honolulu 2010!